Large digital displays - Series DA55…DA300
Large digital display systems, large LED display, large indicators and measuring (value) displays and digital clocks
Comprised in the product group DA55, DA75, DA150, DA200 and DA300 are numeric, alphanumeric, digit displays and LED indicator panels for the rough and demanding industrial use. This range of displays has proved through its diversity the ability to be accomplish many task. In this series of products, there are preconfigured operating parameters, which can clearly and simply be managed through an operator controlled display on a variation of applications.
- Character height 57 mm to 300 mm
- Reading distances 15 m to 150 m
- casing sizes from 192 x 96 to 1824x384 mm
- Extremely bright LED display variations with wide reading angle
- Varied display technology
- Varied port connection possibilities
- Aluminum or sheet metal frames
Controller and interfaces
Our large displays and indicators can be controlled by a wide spectrum of different interfaces and bus systems:
- Analog (2/10/40/200 VDC, 20/200 mADC
- Serial (RS232, RS485, RS422)
- Profibus DP, Modbus, CAN-BUS
- BCD Parallel or Multiplex
- Current loop interfaces 20 mA/TTY
- Unit counter, sum counter or operating hours counter
- Clocks with DFC77 – and GPS – receiver for time signals
- Pt100 Sensor for measuring temperature
- Frequency and rotation speed sensors
Large displays make it possible to read text from greater distances (15 m to 250 m). Depending on the area of application the following display technologies are used:
- 7 segment numeric display
- Dot matrix display
- LED displays
- Extra bright LED displays
The extremely bright LED display improves the capability to read the display even during periods of direct sunlight. Super bright LED have the capability to change brightness automatically which allows the display to be read regardless of present light conditions.
The high-contrast LED display with character heights of 57mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm and up to 300mm depending on the product group are available in different colors. As an alternative to the widely used red color, displays are also available in green, yellow, white or blue, with short delivery availability.
Housing system and power supply
All information system of this product group are in closed robust, aluminum housing, for front plate mounting, in a stable sheet metal, wall mounting frame or aluminum wall mounted frame. The housing system of the large scale production are powder coated RAL9005. Other colors and/or housing systems are available for special customer requirements.
The power supply of all electronic digital displays are transferred isolated from the input signal switch.
Areas and example of application
The versatility of our large display systems are especially used in the following areas:
- Increment staging displays in control rooms
- Motivation displays in product areas
- Andon boards
- Truck loading info for logistics
- Environmental displays in weather stations and on solar controlled systems
- Data measuring displays for wind energy
- Outdoor clocks and remote clocks for indoor or outdoor displays
- And much more...
Examples for large displays
DA55 Digital display as large display with clock for alternating display form date and/or time, LED display blue, DCF77 reception
DSA100 Large digital display which depicts “Accident free days” and day counter
DA20 Digital display (2 Lines), LED display red, sheet metal frame wall mounted 300 x 300 mm, for water level measuring for a water company
DA100 Digital display with DCF 77 receiver for alternating display of date and time
DA55 Large digital display, character height 57 mm, LED display yellow 4 Digits, with Profibus interface in a panel mount housing
DA300-NS30/P2RE Large digital display, character height 300 mm, LED display red 3 digits, with Profibus DP interface