Digital bar graph displays - Series DBA
Digital bar graph displays and digital/analog panel mount measuring instruments with LED and LCD displays.
The digital LED bar graph comprise single and double channel versions with/without additional 7 segment digital displays. The compact and micro controlled supported LED bar graph display are available in an extensive range in this product segment. Also available are special low cost variations of measuring displays and customer specific modifications, which complete this product segment.
- Bar graphs in varied sizes, available with/without digital displays
- Series with casing sizes from 48 x 24 mm over 144 x 36 mm to 384 x 96 mm
- Different variations with LED or LCD display
- Extensive input variations, controller possibilities and output options
- Profibus DP
Controller and interfaces
In the area of bar graph displays we have a large spectrum of different interfaces, bus controllers and analog interfaces:
- Serial (RS232, RS485, RS422, 20mA/TTY)
- PROFIBUS DP
- CANopen (CAN-Bus)
- Analog (2/10/40/200 VDC, 20/200 mADC, 60/125/150/300 mVDC, 0,1/1 mADC, 2/100/250/500 VAC; 3/6 AAC)
Additional output option such as output switches or relays, analog output, serial output or display hold functions complete our wide spectrum of bar graph displays.
A simple, user friendly programming of the operating parameters of each digital display allows a trouble free adoption of the bar graph display to the customer specific application. The many possibilities to modify the settings of each display is easy to use due to the menu-driven parameterization, without having to use a special software. We are the manufacturer and supplier of digital displays with many years of experience this allows us to be extremely flexible and efficient during initial operations.
Depending upon the application, the bar graph display is available in different bar graph or background lighting:
- LED bar with/without multi-position LED displays
- Dot matrix LCD displays with LED background light
Housing system and power supply
All digital displays of this product group are in robust, closed, plastic framed enclosures; for front plate mounting in common housing with measurements 48 x 24 mm, 72 x 24 mm, 96 x 24 mm and 96 x 48 mm up till 192 x 96 mm. In addition we have housing with special formats with the front housing measuring 144 x 36 mm.
Also available are modifications with large bar graph and character elements, at low cost. Naturally as a standard, the power supply for bar graph displays with analog inputs are potentially separately transferred from the measuring input switch.
Areas of application and examples of usage
Bar graphs are primarily used for:
- Production data displays in control rooms and mosaic rooms
- tendency displays in control stations
- Fill level
- Speed control displays in cable car enclosures
- Display boards for multi channel tendency control for analog processing data
- And much more...
Examples of bar graph displays
Digital bar graph display - LED-display red, 1 x 50 segment (left), 1 x 60 segment (right), aluminum panel mount housing
Digital/analog display - panel mount measuring instrument, 1 x 20 segment (10 x green below, 4 x yellow middle and red above), LED display panel mount housing
Digital bar graph, input DC Current/Voltage, 1 x 60 Segment LED – Display red, bargraph area 305 x 20mm, aluminum – panel mount housing 384 x 96 mm (HxW)
Programmable digital/analog measuring instrument, LED display red, 1 x 20 Segment, inputs DC Current/Voltage , panel mount housing 96 x 24 mm